Dr. Patty Sadallah, as God’s Encounter Facilitator, helps connect you with God in practical ways so you can build memories with Him personally. In each episode, we look at life issue topics and the Scripture that addresses them. Using a Biblically-based skill called dialogue journaling, the listener learns how to tap into God directly using the language of the heart. Also, listeners hear what Jesus Himself had to say about life issues, scripture, and your identity as He tells and shows you insights using dialogue journaling. What does Jesus have to say to you personally about your life challenges and your Christ Identity? Find out with the facilitated encounters at the end of each podcast. Once you know how to ask Jesus yourself, He becomes your Heavenly Father, Teacher, Counselor, Shepherd, Healer, Friend, etc. These are intimate Names, and they are His Names for a reason! NEW TO THIS PODCAST, BEGIN WITH THE TRAILER EPISODE! https://pattyej.podbean.com/e/trailer-episode-experience-jesus-with-dr-patty-sadallah/
Wednesday May 25, 2022
Wednesday May 25, 2022
Wednesday May 25, 2022
The goal of this 'How to" and "Identity" episode is to help you understand how the legality of things work in the Kingdom of Heaven and you can play by those rules and find and live out your freedom and victory in Christ. What are the Names of God and the roles that He plays to balance His justice, Mercy, Love, and Power? How does your citizenship in heaven subject you to the laws of the Kingdom? And what are the consequences if you break those laws? Jesus sheds light on the power of your agreement and the key principles of witnessing and testifying. He challenges you to ask Him several questions that will help you understand how your confessions may be giving the enemy a contract to mess with you. Dr. Patty addresses the power of Jesus' blood, why it was necessary and how it continues to give life, cleanse and heal today. Jesus shares what He wants us to understand about the Courts of Heaven process of healing and deliverance. Dr. Patty shares the basics about the Courts of Heaven and facilitates a 2-part Courts of Heaven encounter with Jesus that will lead you to victory in an area that threatens to limit your destiny and calling.
Links referenced in this episode:
Robert Henderson and Courts of Heaven Resources http://www.roberthenderson.org/
Encounter Steps Part One. Your meeting with Jesus, your Advocate
You will want to journal and record all that is said and what you see in both of these encounters.
- After posturing your heart with prayer, praise, and thanksgiving, see yourself in a meeting room with Jesus as your Lawyer/Advocate. This is your preparation meeting for the Courts of Heaven experience.
- Ask Jesus to give you a glimpse of your destiny, the plans He has for you that are promised in Jerimiah 29:11. If there have been prophetic promises spoken over you in the past, Jesus will bring them back to your memory. See yourself living out that destiny. Purpose in your spirit to agree with this future and not let anything rob you of it.
- Lord, what have I been agreeing with that has given the enemy a contract to mess with me so he can attempt to rob me of my destiny?
- What lies have I agreed with? What is the Truth that will counter these lies? (Scripture... Jesus may give you a biblical research assignment)
- Lord, who is testifying against me? What people, organizations, or institutions have railed against me? Show me the truth, Lord.
- Is there any part of those accusations that are true? What do I need to confess, repent and forgive for? What do I need to denounce as not true?
Encounter Steps Part Two. Your Courts of Heaven Experience
- See Jesus and you walk into the heavenly courtroom. See the angels surrounding the Royal Judgement seat of El Shaphat
- See Satan as your Prosecutor and the witnesses against you at His side. You may see yourself there too.
- Jesus and other witnesses for the defense are with you on your side of the courtroom.
- See an angel had the book of your destiny to El Shaphat.
- The enemy makes his case first.
- For any of the convictions that are true speak out loud: I confess and I repent for _______. I forgive myself, I forgive (names of accusers or contributors and witnesses), and I forgive you God for allowing it to happen to me. I turn from this (behavior or belief) and replace it with (State the scriptures that you will stand on)
- For any condemnations that are untrue speak out loud... I denounce the lie(s) (list them) and replace them with the truth (State the scriptures that counter the lies)
- Remind the Judge of any prophetic promises of unfinished business that God has shown you that needs to be accomplished in your life and stand in agreement with those plans and destiny so that nothing can stand in your way of accomplishing what God has planned.
- Then see you and Jesus as one and Speak in Agreement as one voice: By the power of the blood of Jesus, We break any and all contracts with the enemy that would seek to rob me of this destiny, IN Jesus' Name.
- Then look for the blood from the back of the courtroom and watch it cover you and all involved in this case. Feel the release in your spirit as the blood cancels all your contracts and releases you from them.
- Hear the gavel slam as El Shaphat declares you not guilty and you walk in freedom with Jesus out the back of the courtroom.
- Thank Jesus and celebrate with HIm to end your encounter and walk in that freedom and healing!
Get Two Free Chapters of the Experience Jesus Book Series https://pattysadallah.com/free-gift/
Check out all of Dr. Patty's books, journals, and downloadable resources at her bookstore, and don't forget to use the code EJPOD to receive 10% off everything, even the things on sale. https://PattySadallah.com/shop/